For general inquiries into our organization
NJ Insanity Fastpitch Softball Developmental Goals:
- Provide a healthy, productive and structured enviroment for its players to learn and to compete in the game of fastpitch softball;
- Promote team chemistry, loyalty and to teach the importance of achieving success through teamwork;
- Provide a unique and positive atmosphere for accomplished athletes to develop their skills while building confidence, self-esteem and mental toughness;
- Stress the importance of academic excellence as it relates to competitive sports and to a successful future;
- Develop highly competitive softball teams with players that exemplify the meaning of selflessness and teamwork
January 1, 2015
Visit the 14U Team Home Page for information on an upcoming 12U and 14U Spring Friendly (April ) and 12U and 14U Mothers Day Round Robin (May) hosted by NJ Insanity. Teams may pre-register to reserve their spots on the 14U teams front page.
January 4, 2015
All teams begin winter workout programs to get into and stay conditioned and primed for the 2015 seasons.
NJ Insanity 12U is still currently looking to finalize their 2015 Spring roster. Any interested
players should contact Coach Dave Warner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to these NJ Insanity Fastpitch players on their 2014 Spring High School Softball Acknowledgements
Caroline Ratti, S. Plainfield High School Class of 2015 - 1st Team All-Middlesex County - 1st Team All Group 3
Alexa Raba, Spotswood High School Class of 2016 - 3rd Team All-Middlesex County
Jessie McDonough, Union High School Class of 2016 - 3rd Team All-Union County
Hadassah Curry, Matawan Regional High School Class of 2016 - 1st Team All Group 2
Click on the team's logo to access their Home Pages
Visit the 14U Team Home Pages for listing of upcoming Spring Tournament openings.